Marketing and Sales Operations Lead
BMT Canada Ltd. (BMT) is recruiting for the position of Marketing and Sales Operations Lead.
We are an independent consultancy specializing in engineering, science and management services in the defence, energy and transports sectors.
We recruit talented individuals from Canada and around the world from new grad to seasoned pro.
Our passion for engineering excellence is contagious! Not only do we offer challenging and rewarding projects, we understand that flexibility is important in today’s business world. As a result we offer full-time and contracting options, as well as competitive compensation and benefits, training and development programs and an orientation program designed to welcome all team members with the same friendly enthusiasm!
The Marketing and Sales Operations Lead is a key member of the company’s sales and marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing and Sales Director enables the tactical sales and marketing functions, while coordinating the management information required in accordance with the business plan and strategic business objectives. The Marketing and Sales Operations Lead is focused on enabling the business’s sales and marketing activities and support the Director Sales and Marketing to maintain the Company’s expansion in existing and new markets.
As a key member of the Company’s business team, the Marketing and Sales Operations Lead represents the sales and marketing function across the business. He/she will be required to establish effective working relationships with colleagues.
Marketing and Sales Management
- Co-ordination of Company marketing activities and events (within the company and between BMT operating companies)
- Maintain the integrity of the sales order
- Report the overall sales forecasting performance with accuracy
- Manage Canadian social media channels
- Assist Company seniors to routinely update their Pipelines
- Assist in the monitoring of BD budgets
- Assist with the production of key Sales and marketing management documents
- Provide secretariat functions to support the Companies sales and Marketing reviews and bid/capture processes
- Other related activities as required
The successful candidate will have a combination of the following:
- Previous experience as a sales and marketing professional /or suitable experience in a closely related field will be acceptable
- Minimum of five years’ experience preferably in a defence environment
- Position and experience to network within industry and government
- A demonstrable first-hand track record in marketing functions such as events and conference management/coordination
- Organized and personally disciplined
- Strong people influencing skills
- Excellent reasoning and problem solving skills
- Able to set priorities and deliver outcomes with minimal supervision
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence through excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to establish positive and effective working relationships with all staff members
- Proven ability to influence clients and stakeholders
- Logical thinker
- Strong team player
For further information on the application process and the benefits of working at BMT, please visit the careers section of our website at www.fleetech.com.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please submit as follows:
- “Marketing and Sales Operations Lead” in the subject line
- A separate cover letter clearly outlining how your education, security clearance level and experience aligns with the requirements of the job. Cover letters submitted in the body of an email will not be considered.
- A resume outlining work experience and education
- Please name all files with your first and last name e.g., Sara Smith Resume.doc and Sara Smith Cover Letter.doc
Interested individuals are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
311 Legget Dr.
Kanata, ON K2K 1Z8
Attn: Human Resources
We are committed to employment equity. BMT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information on BMT Fleet Technology, please visit their website: www.fleetech.com
Who to contact / How to apply:
To apply please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org