Data Entry Clerk T18-001-1
BMT Designers & Planners is seeking a Data Entry Clerk to support US Navy
BMT Designers & Planners, Inc. is a full-service technical and management consultancy. Clients include the federal government, domestic and international marine, environmental and safety companies. Our technical and managerial competencies include: Ship Design and Engineering Services; Reliability Centered Maintenance, Systems Safety and Logistics Support; Environmental and Energy Policy Formulation and Support, Human Factors Engineering and Applied Environmental Services. Our professional staff provides high caliber designs and engineering support, state of the art modeling & simulation, advanced system dynamics analysis and technology and management support services exceeding customer expectations. BMT Designers & Planners, Inc. is 100% owned by BMT Group. For further information on BMT Designers & Planners, Inc. please visit www.dandp.com.
BMT Designers & Planners, Inc. is a BMT Group Company. BMT Group is an international design, science, engineering, risk and program management consultancy, serving clients principally in the defense, energy and transport sectors. For further information on BMT Group, please visit www.bmt.org.
BMT Designers & Planners is seeking a Data Entry Clerk to support US Navy clients located in Bethesda, MD. This is a contract position subject to funding with an expected start date of June 25, 2018.
The successful applicant will have at least 2 years of experience providing technical program assistance including records management, data collection, document organization, and creating and maintaining databases, spreadsheets, forms, documents and records. Must be proficient using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) with strong database skills, and excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills. Candidate must work well both independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary project team. Dependability and work ethic are important
Candidate must be a US citizen with a DOD security clearance or employment is contingent upon obtaining a security clearance.
- High School Diploma and minimum 2 years’ experience providing DOD program technical assistance support is required. US Navy support experience highly desirable.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a records coordinator supporting senior staff. Position requirements include scanning documents, database entry, maintaining document files, file tracking and cross-referencing.
- Excellent communication skills required, including experience coordinating across multiple business lines or technical areas.
- Experience developing and maintaining spreadsheets and databases.
- Experience with processing/tracking correspondence and document organization.
- Dependable, self-starter, proactive professional with excellent work ethic, interested in contributing to individual and team growth
BMT Designers & Planners enjoys a diverse professional staff and offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Applicants must email resume, BMT Employment Application and Surveys with subject line "CD80 T18-001-1" to HR@dandp.com or fax to 703-920-7091. Find application and surveys at below. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. BMT Designers & Planners is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Affirmative Action Employer of M/F/Veterans/Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
For further information on BMT Designers & Planners, please visit their website: www.dandp.com
Who to contact / How to apply:
To apply please send a copy of your CV to HR@dandp.com
If you would like to have an informal discussion about this role prior to applying please contact:
Patricia Ghannam on +1 703 920 7070