Marketing Assistant, Malaysia
BMT Group Ltd is a leading, international engineering consultancy that operates in 10 markets working primarily in the maritime industry. We employ over 1,500 staff worldwide located in Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas. BMT's combination of intellectual rigour and commercial insight has helped us to play an important and increasing role in industries as diverse as oil and gas, defence, renewable energy, ports, risk management and maritime transport. He/she coordinates and administers marketing activities to promote products and services under BMT’s Critical Infrastructure business areas (including Energy, Ports & Terminals and Urban Infrastructure & Rail).
BMT Asia Pacific is a specialist economic, environmental, design, planning and risk management consultancy serving primarily the energy, infrastructure, and transport sectors.
Through a diverse team of specialists and leading-edge technologies, we are committed to helping customers develop safe, efficient and sustainable systems, processes and infrastructure.
We apply our expertise across a wide range of projects spanning onshore and offshore, and throughout the project lifecycle.
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for supporting the Regional Marketing Manager in the execution of an integrated marketing plan. This involves, but is not limited to: database management, marketing administration, content development, event management, writing and graphic design.
He/she coordinates and administers marketing activities to promote products and services under BMT’s Critical Infrastructure business areas (including Energy, Ports & Terminals and Urban Infrastructure & Rail).
Supporting the Marketing Manager in all administration, marketing and public relations activity but specifically:
- Event logistics: Booking venues, ordering exhibition material, catering, AV requirements for, and attendance at (where necessary) exhibitions and events.
- Provide graphical and presentational support to the marketing manager.
- Managing the upload of marketing material (photographs, brochures, press releases) to various on-line libraries, group intranet and social media sites.
- Maintaining the relevance and accuracy of several marketing databases
- Overseeing processing of marketing invoices with finance team.
- Supporting ad hoc marketing projects and campaigns.
In addition to these duties the post holder may be required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required, from time to time, to achieve the above job purpose.
- Tertiary education, proficient in English
- Previous experience in marketing administration/support
- Organised and systematic, with excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer skills:
- Excellent with MS Office
- Excellent graphic skills (e.g. Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of CRM software
For further information on BMT Asia Pacific, please visit their website: www.bmtasiapacific.com
Who to contact / How to apply:
To apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If you would like to have an informal discussion about this role prior to applying please contact:
Felicia Neo on +65 6517 6825